SNOW SAFETY GEAR
Upon arrival, each guest is assigned a personal locker that includes:
Mammut Barryvox S Transceiver - high-end and intuitive for use with animated instructions
Mammut Airbag 3.0 Backpack - 10 L, compact and lightweight with a comfortable fit
Mammut 320 Probe - aluminum and lightweight with speedlock system
Shovel - lightweight and durable shovel with quick assembly
ICOM Handheld Radio - keeps you in contact with your ski group, Guide or Pilot at all times in the field
Our guiding team will provide a comprehensive safety training session covering the use of radios, avalanche transceivers, rescue techniques and a helicopter safety briefing. The guides will spend as much time as needed with you to feel comfortable using the safety equipment. All equipment is maintained daily by our on-site ski-tech.
- Volkl Revolt 121 - 177, 184, 191 - At 121mm underfoot with rocker in the tip and tail this is a playful, approachable ski for the deeper days. It is a burlier ski, as most Volkls are.
- Volkl 108s - 157, 165, 173, 181, 189 — 108 underfoot and just over 140 in the shovel, these skis have an awesome side cut. This allows the ski to turn with relative ease. Furthermore, they are an extremely gradual full-length rocker profile.
- Black Crows Nocta — 177, 185, 190 — The Nocta has been a staple in our fleet the last 3 seasons. Very similar in size and shape to the Volkl revolt makes it an awesome powder ski. They are lighter and have less camber underfoot than the Revolts which can really lend itself to skiing multiple days in a row.
- Blizzard Spur — 159, 169, 179, 189 — A big, traditional pow ski. It is a directional ski around 127 underfoot. Blizzard really makes a great ski. It is an awesome ski for those bluebird alpine days when you can really open them up and let the skis run. Can be challenging for some in the tight trees. Of course, it is great on the deeper days.
- Armada VJJ UL —165 —Very lightweight, super versatile ski @116 underfoot. The JJ is playful, forgiving and floats really well.
- K2 Pontoon — 169, 179, 189 - Arguably the most iconic heli ski of all time; “Unsinkable ships.” Without question, the most widely used ski in BC for heli and cat skiing operations. It is fat. Full rocker profile, soft wood core. A winning combination for deep days. Fat skis rock.
BINDINGS: The majority of our skis are mounted with Salomon Warden 13 bindings and some of our shorter skis are mounted with Warden 11s.
Jones Hovercraft - 148, 156, 160, 164 - A true float tank! This freeride baby gives you nimble maneuverability to rip turns of every size. It's no wonder this model has a cult following.
Jones Lone Wolf - 162 - This swallow tailed big mountain behemoth is unsinkable in powder. Just try, won't go down.
Jones Mind Expander - 158, 162 - Playful powder board with a hybrid directional shape. It makes you want to slash every terrain feature in sight.
Jones Storm Chaser - 147, 157- A power packed swallowtail that offers magical float in pow and radical carving potential.
Jones Ultracraft - 152, 156, 160
Burton Fish - 156, 161 - Surf-inspired board has super playful float and big snow wave slashability.
Prior Kyber - 156, 160, 165 - A go to in trees and powder with excellent float and maneuverability.