The Boot Room
Mica 5 Day Forecast
TonightCloudy with clear periods.Precipitation: Nil.Freezing level at valley bottom.
SundayMainly cloudy with isolated flurries.Precipitation: Trace.Freezing level at valley bottom.
MondayFlurries.Accumulation: 10 cm.Freezing level: 1100 metres.
TuesdayA mix of sun and cloud.Precipitation: Nil.Freezing level at valley bottom.
WednesdaySunny with cloudy periods.Precipitation: Nil.Freezing level: 1300 metres.
ThursdaySunny with cloudy periods.Precipitation: Nil.Freezing level: 1300 metres.
© 2017 - Weather provided by RWDI for Mica Heliskiing
This is the Guide's Report and will be updated daily to highlight current ski conditions.See the forecast
Is it fair to assume we could all use a pleasant distraction these days? Join us in reliving some of the glory days of this epic ski season (link in bio)👆🏻
From jaw-dropping amounts of snow to unreal feats of athleticism on the sumo wrestling stage, it was truly a memorable one.
December rolled in DEEP and storm after storm had us living in a bountiful snow globe right through to the longer days of March.
The infamous Mica burn was once again 'on fire' with epic fall line tree skiing & pillow dropping fun. We accessed seldom explored parts of our terrain and witnessed some styling alpine wiggles.👌🏻 Of course, epic skiing isn’t the only goal—it’s also about simply having fun. And wow, DID WE EVER HAVE FUN!
A few (of way too many) highlights:
* So many celebrations and toasts were raised to milestone Mica anniversaries and special welcomes to all the first timers. Our team absolutely LOVES hosting all the second-generation “kids.”(Sidebar: This means a LOT to us when you trust us with your family. We pride ourselves in safety and take this as a huge compliment).
* The living legend known as Scot Schmidt popped back in for a visit and yes, he still rocks his seemingly effortless signature style on 'fat' skis.
* After being sidelined due to injury, Guide Sammy returned for a spectacular performance on the slopes AND the Mica catwalk (he wouldn't let us post those pictures)
* Our infamous tickle trunk truly upped everyone’s fashion game and brought so many laughs. Seriously.
* We were honored to have so many talented artists & musicians sharing their energy and talents with us. Special shout out to our boy MOOSE for all his live performances!
* Freeskiers Jérémie Heitz and Sam Anthamatten joined us, along with the Sherpas Cinema crew, to film soul skiing segments for the highly anticipated film "La Liste: Everything or Nothing”
We were disappointed to cease operations early this season but hey, we aren’t going anywhere!
So stay healthy and safe friends, we are looking forward to enjoying more of this magic with you all for years to come! #micamagic
Layering is the best way to stay comfortable all day. It's better to be too warm to start than too cold, as you can ditch layers into your pack as you warm up. Bring a good base layer, mid layer, and neck warmer to protect your face from rotor wash at pickups!
Let's make your journey here as smooth as possible. Heli transfer from an airport direct to the lodge, or hop in our company shuttle in Kelowna and head to staging, stress-free!
“Ski terrain that blows the doors off anything else, anywhere else.”
Packing is an art. Don't forget your bathing suit for the hot tubs and comfortable lounge wear for apres!