JOIN OUR CULINARY TEAM
PASTRY CHEF FULL TIME/SEASONAL
We are looking for a full-time/ seasonal Pastry Chef to join our Culinary Team.
This role ensures the food service program is consistently executed in accordance with expected standards for quality, presentation, creativity and timeliness.
We are a fun, supported and dedicated team offering a superior guest experience and offer our team competitive wages and gratuities.
- Position reports to: Executive Chef
- Work Term: December 2023-April 2024
- Under Chef's direction, plan for and prepare meals including (but not limited to) bread, pastries, evening first course and dessert.
- Under Chef's direction, assist with preparation of dinner ingredients and final plating for dinner service.
- Work with Chef to keep a clean working environment in the kitchen and to organize the food storage areas.
- Manager leftovers effectively.
- Maintain par levels for staff fridge to include sufficient proteins and produce.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Under Chef's direction, assist with food storage, inventory and planning.
- Be diligent in maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment in accordance with industry standards, established company practices and current health guidelines.
- Work with all lodge staff to ensure a consistent level of guest service is provided.
- Provide radio coverage during the day in conjunction with other lodge staff.
- Assist with guest transfers and the transfer of food and supplies.
- Participate in regular lodge meetings to review guest satisfaction and confirm guest arrangements/special requests.
- Take part in Company training sessions.
- Maintain regular interaction with guests.
- Maintain good contacts with all suppliers.
- Maintain good relations with the community.
- Participate in regular departmental meetings.
- Competitive Day Rate