JOIN OUR LODGE TEAM
MASSAGE THERAPY / LODGE SERVICES
We are looking for a full -time/ seasonal Massage Practitioner for the coming season.
Shifts are typically 6-10 days based out of our luxury heliskiing lodge, located north of Revelstoke, BC. Ideal candidates have experience in lodge environments and are comfortable interacting with guests from around the world. In addition to massage work, therapists are responsible for daily tasks around the lodge.
- Position: Massage Therapy/ Lodge Services
- Reports To: Lodge Manager
- Work Term: December 2022– April 2023
Accommodate guest requests for massage treatments and work with all Mica staff to ensure guests receive a consistent and exceptional level of service.
- Provide guest massage within regular scheduled periods each day.
- Accommodate as much as possible, massage requests outside the normal massage period.
- Identify any equipment requirements and supplies required to implement massage program.
- Track massage supplies and advise Lodge Manager when supplies are required.
- Responsible for daily laundering and folding of massage linens.
- Maintain a comfortable and hygienic massage environment in accordance with recognized practices.
- On a rotating basis, set up the breakfast buffet and serve hot breakfast to guests.
- On a rotating basis, clear tables and sanitize. Clean up all breakfast dishes prior to morning meeting.
- On a rotating basis, accommodate stretch sessions for interested guests in the morning.
- Conduct lodge orientation for incoming guests on transfer day
- Responsible for daily housekeeping in designated areas of the lodge.
- Responsible for daily laundering and folding of guest linens, dinner napkins, kitchen laundry and polishing silverware for dinner service.
- Assist as needed with après ski snack set up, cleanup of guest lunches from helicopter and wash/refill juice containers.
- Turn down guest rooms during dinner service.
- Undertake general housekeeping tasks as scheduled and assigned by Lodge Manager
- Provide radio coverage during the day in conjunction with other lodge staff.
- Maintain regular interaction with guests.
- Participate in regular lodge staff meetings.
- Maintain certification as a massage therapist.
- Advise main office of transfer arrangements/requirements for each shift
- Work with the lodge staff to ensure a consistent level of guest service is provided
Apply today by sending your cover letter and resume to Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org