All guests, staff and supplies are transferred by helicopter to Mica Lodge. To ensure safe and efficient helicopter transfers, please carefully review our packing guidelines.
- Ski or Snowboard Boots (Please ensure that your ski/board boots are suitable for being out in cold temperatures all day. Ie. Roomy enough for toe wiggling and warmers.)
- 1-2 pairs of gloves or mitts (one light, one warm)
- Ski or Snowboard Helmet
- Waterproof Ski/Snowboard Pants
- Waterproof Ski/Snowboard Jacket
- Insulated Jacket (ie. Down or Primaloft)
- Warm Fleece or lightly insulated layer
- Scarf or Neck Tube
- Toque or Beanie
- Merino Wool Baselayer (Top)
- Merino Wool Baselayer (Bottom)
- Merino Wool Ski or Snowboard Socks
- Winter Boots or Rubber Boots (for transfer days)
- Casual Apres-Ski and Dinnerwear
- Bathing Suit for Hot Tub
- Running Shoes/ Fitness Gear
- Slippers or comfortable shoes (lodge shoes are available as well)
- Charging Devices
PERSONAL ELECTRONIC DEVICES
Phones and other electronic devices are now allowed into the field. You will be asked to turn your phone to Airplane Mode, and ensure that it is placed more than 30cm from your beacon. If you would like to use a GoPro camera, please make sure it is helmet mounted rather than chest mounted.
Note that drones are not permitted at Mica Heli due to Transport Canada regulations.