- A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation.
- Full payment is due 120 days prior to your arrival.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- We strongly recommend all guests purchase cancellation and medical insurance.
- Mica Heliskiing reserves the right to cancel unpaid bookings without notice.
All payments are 100% non-refundable. Trip insurance is the best means to protect yourself in the event you have to cancel your seat prior to arrival. We strongly recommend you purchase cancellation and /or trip interruption insurance, and consider medical and evacuation insurance.
Why? Our lodge is located 150 kms north of Revelstoke, and accessible only by helicopter during the winter. The nearest hospital is 45 minutes (at minimum, during daylight hours) by helicopter. Weather conditions and road closures can interrupt or delay travel to/from the lodge.
Uniglobe Specialty Travel, an insurance provider based in Revelstoke, offers comprehensive packages for heliskiing guests. Contact Uniglobe to inquire about insurance or ask questions about coverage and premiums.
NB: Mica is not responsible for any third-party costs associated with any interruption or delay (i.e., hotel rooms, meals, or cancelled flights).