- Except as provided in this cancellation policy, Mica will not provide you with a refund for your booking or compensation for any expenses related to your trip to Revelstoke/Mica Lodge, including airfare, car rentals, and accommodations. Mica strongly recommends that you purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance.
- Your inability to complete your booking due to reasons outside of your control including, without limitation, travel issues, closed borders, and local viral outbreaks, is at your sole risk and such inability will be deemed as you cancelling your booking at that time.
- No refunds will be awarded for missed heli skiing due to illness or injury. Given the remote nature of Mica Lodge, you must notify Mica if you are experiencing the symptoms of any injury or illness prior to or during your booking.
- We will operate according to applicable government health guidelines and regulations. If your health does not meet the standards described in those guidelines, we may refuse your participation.
- Refunds will be refunded in Canadian Dollars via your original payment method and/or wire transfer. No adjustments will be made to the refund to account for differences in the exchange rate between the time payment was made and the refund was issued.
A Guest Cancels Their Own Tour
- If you wish to cancel your booking, you must notify us by email to email@example.com or call us at 1-877-837-6191. Your cancellation is only effective at the time we confirm the cancellation in writing to you. In this situation, you have the following options:
a) Your booking may be transferred to another adult. Mica must approve of the replacement guest and reserves the right to refuse a nominated replacement for any reason. If financial arrangements remain between you and your replacement guest, we are happy to make this switch for you without applying service charge. If, however, Mica is required to collect payment from your replacement guest directly before refunding you, your refund will be reduced by 5% of the total pre-tax booking charge;
b) Make a claim on your Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance. Mica will provide you with booking information to support your claim; or
c) Ask Mica to attempt to find a suitable replacement for you. Mica provides no assurances that we can find a suitable replacement. If we are able to confirm a replacement, we will refund your payments less 20% of the total pre-tax booking charge.
If you opt for a replacement and neither you nor Mica find a suitable replacement prior to your tour start date, no refunds will be provided to you. In the event of a cancellation without a replacement guest, Mica will be at liberty to fill your seats with other guests or partners.
Full Cancellation by Mica Prior to Your Tour
- Mica may cancel your booking for any reason and at any time prior to your scheduled arrival day on written notice to you. In this situation, you have the following options:
a) Apply any amounts paid towards an available tour later in the current season;
b) Defer your reservation to a tour the following season at pricing for the current season and apply all amounts paid to the new reservation; or
c) Receive a full refund and release your seat(s) back to Mica.
Mica reserves the right to make changes to the Booking and Cancellation Policy throughout the year.