For nearly two decades, Mica has worked to accommodate our guests' needs. We remained as flexible as possible during this challenging past year and we will continue to put our guests first as we move forward. As such, we have amended our Booking and Cancellation Policy for the 2021-22 season. We are optimistic that this winter will offer a full season of skiing at Mica. However, in the event that travel restrictions continue, our adjusted cancellation policy makes securing your 2021-22 vacation as worry-free as possible.
- A 20% deposit is due upon booking.
- Your 2021-22 deposit is fully refundable until August 15, 2021.
- The 80% final balance is due four months (120 days) prior to your tour arrival date.
- Final payments are non-refundable for reasons other than the Government-imposed travel restrictions outlined below.
- Mica reserves the right to cancel unpaid bookings.
GOVERNMENT-IMPOSED COVID-19 TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
Mica will not collect your final payment if:
- The Canadian border remains closed to international travellers;
- You are unable to leave your Country of residence due to Government-imposed travel restrictions;
- Government requires a 14-day quarantine upon entry into Canada.
- If Government–imposed COVID-19 travel restrictions remain in place at the time of your final payment due date, we will extend your due date until three (3) days after the lifting of restrictions.
Within four (4) weeks prior to your trip date, if Government-imposed travel restrictions are in place we will provide you with the following options:
- Continue to hold your booking, with the option for a full refund or credit if travel restrictions remain in place at the time of your trip;
- Move your entire payment, including deposit, to the 2022/23 season; or
- Receive a full refund if neither of the above options are satisfactory to you.
If A Guest Cancels a Trip after Final Payment
- If a guest cancels, they may sell their tour seat to another skier, aged 19 years or older with Mica’s knowledge & consent.
- If a guest is unable to sell their tour seat, the seat is non-refundable.
If Mica Cancels a Tour
In the event that Mica cancels a tour for any reason, guests have the following options:
- Move your entire payment, including deposit, to the 2022/23 season;
- Receive a full refund if the above option is not satisfactory to you.
We strongly encourage guests to purchase Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance, this season in particular we recommend specifically looking into Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) Insurance. For specific coverage questions, please contact our preferred provider Lifestyle Financial at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Except as provided in these terms and conditions, Mica will not provide a refund or compensation for any expenses related to your booking or trip to Mica, including airfare, car rentals, and accommodations.
- Your Mica Booking includes Emergency Medical Insurance coverage provided by Lifestyle Financial; we have paid the premium on your behalf. Amongst other items, this includes coverage for medical transportation out of the lodge to the nearest hospital. Coverage details are available at https://lifestylefinancial.ca and as part of your guest confirmation package.
Mica reserves the right to make changes to the Booking and Cancellation Policy throughout the year.